FIND A JOB
Are you ready for your next job?
Immediate Opportunity: Account Manager Position
MetaSense Inc. - Why Join Us?
As an Account Manager for MetaSense Inc. you will have the opportunity to develop and build solid relationships with Clients throughout the country and have strong career growth potential. What’s great is that every company is looking for quality candidates in today’s growing market. What sets MetaSense Inc. apart is that we have over 20 years of success in staffing and have unique and talented recruiter and candidate pools.
Company Culture: We believe that with the proper tools, training and support, our employees have unlimited potential. And at MetaSense Inc. we are always looking at your skills and to promote the top performers from within. We reward talent, drive and strong sales skills/performance.
Duties and Responsibilities for Success:
- Using your strong skills and ingenuity to help establish annual sales plan, go-to-market strategies and individual goals working directly with our National Sales Manager
- Identify and develop new opportunities, working with Clients to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on MetaSense Inc.’s service offerings and process to substantially grow your personal Client base.
- Utilizing strategic Client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth Client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities, you will promote Client development.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on our Company service offerings and process.
- Direct communication and reporting to National Sales Managers who will help train and guide you on the path to success
- Coordinate personal sales efforts and help develop Client Strategy with internal team ensure exceptional service to your Client. This includes gathering organizational information such as consultant usage trends, prior bill rates, high demand skills and upcoming projects as well as working with the Client manager to clearly define the skills required on a consultant assignment.
- Establish contract and credit terms with the hiring manager, resolve all issues pertaining to a consultant’s employment in a timely fashion, track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Your ability to be detail-orientation, self-sufficient and work independently along with your ability to multitask in a fast paced, competitive environment will be the key to your success.
- Exceptional sales and negotiating skills with proven ability to increase sales along with solid analytical and problem-solving skills are essential. (Thorough understanding of the Staffing Industry is a plus).
- Highly motivated with strong communication/presentation skills and the ability to develop solid relationships with customers and business leaders.
- Proactive ability to anticipate market developments and competitor’s moves.
- Outstanding organizational, verbal and interpersonal skills to relate cross-functionally.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.